You Deserve it!
We are HIRING
Title / Position
We are searching for our next service/delivery technician(s). You will go through on the job training with one of our senior technicians as well as online modules. You also have access to a strong support network that can assist you with troubleshooting or collaborating on solutions through phone or video call.
Because of this, you do not need experience specific to hot tubs, but a general competence in repairing machinery, plumbing or electrical is a definite asset.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Learn all aspects of a Professional Spa Delivery, including what to look for on a Site Check.
- Maintain stock and parts in all service vehicles and warehouse, including keeping these areas and vehicles clean.
- Order parts and accessories as required or inform the person in charge of ordering product.
- Maintain tools used in day-to-day service, including all hand tools, specialty tools, the spa dolly, etc.
- Learn and perform Pre-Delivery Inspections on all spas scheduled for delivery.
- Learn and teach customers water chemistry and regular spa maintenance.
- Learn and teach customers operation of the Top Side Control along with other spa features.
- Receive and schedule service calls.
- Update and maintain Service Logbook.
- Be courteous and professional at all times.
- Drive any company vehicle, including forklifts, with safety and respect, obeying all rules of the road.
- Obtain forklift training and certification before use of any forklift.
- Any other tasks, as required.
- Company provided vehicle
- Company provided tools
- Health benefits after three-month probationary period
- RRSP matching program
- Potential for overtime
- Regular wage increases based on experience gained